Thursday, March 16, 2017

My Oakland A's 1st Blog Post

I just started my 1st blog about my favorite baseball team which is the Oakland A's, I go all the way back to those 70's team I remember watching with my family (mainly my mother a brother) and holding hand as we would wish for one of their famous comebacks.

I remember captain Sal Bando, Joe Rudi, Bill North, Dick Green and all the others, I' am now very excited about the upcoming 2017 season because I think we are going to see new stars being born in Jharel Cotton, Ryan Healy, Sean Manaea, Ryan Dull and so many others 

Again this is my 1st blog so I'll keep this post short and look for ways to improve this blog while it still under construction, lastly I want to thank +Leon Davis for being a inspiration to me in making this blog with the great work he does at May 15th Prophecy and LastDayWatchers 

 Here is the schedule for the upcoming April games when the real fun starts 


Sun, Apr 30, 2017
@ Astros 11:10 AM
        

No comments:

Post a Comment